19. Dezember 2012

Where I Live

After realizing today that I'm only here for a little more than 4 weeks now, I decided to finally put some pictures of the house I live in on here.
Soooo, here's where I live:
That's the side you see when you walk up the driveway. When you turn left in front of the house...

... you get to our outside sitting area (that is not used a lot, too many mosquitoes).

When you walk through the door you basically stand in our combined dining....

... and living room.
On the other side of the dining room is our kitchen. The door in the back...



... leads to the outside kitchen, were our stove is. And the washing machine. 

Next to the kitchen is Leonie and my room. I sleep in the bed on the left side. 
Next to our room is the bathroom. Not very big, but has what we need. 

This is the upstairs area. Behind me is the second bathroom, on my right side a room with 4 beds and left of the door you see in the back is the last room that I stayed in my first week. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen